Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WHOLLY GUACAMOLE, I LOVE THESE PEOPLE!

Ever since Wholly Guacamole hit the shelves of Costco, I have had a food affair with it!  All the families I nannied for always had it tucked away in their freezers, somewhere. I would pull it out and eat taquitos, quesidillas, chips and Salsa and frozen burritos with it while at their houses. (I know, the processed food are not healthy but the Guac is!)

Today We got to do something, I never even considered being an option or a possibility.  Joni and I were invited to lunch with the Marketing big wigs of Wholly Guacamole!  They treated all the different winners to lunch at Buca di Beppo before hitting the finale.

They had ordered SOO much amazing appetizers, salads and dishes I was in food HEAVEN...I know kind of funny to be in food heaven right before The Biggest Loser Finale, but as a thank you to them picking me as a winner, I couldn't refuse, right?! LOL

Right away we clicked.  They had us rolling.  Tracey, a VP is one of the funniest women I have ever met in my life!  I wanted to take her home with me! Pictured above, she is an awesome, animated story teller with a Bostonian accent! When you add the three together; Jennifer, Tara, and Tracey, you have a constant well of gut laughter flowing.  I was afraid to drink, in fear that it would come out my nose in a moment of hysterics!


I made ALL these signs for The Biggest Loser Finale so we had to get pictures at the end with all the different winners and the Wholly Guac signs.  I have decided to officially invite myself as an honorary member of the Wholly Guacamole family, hope they don't mind! hehehe


 Below is a picture of all the Battle Buddy Winners! We absolutely adored them and plan to continue following their journey's as well!

After our photo op we were ready to hop in cars and go!  The sad thing is that my feet were already in excruciating pain from the Jimmy Choo fancy heals the family I worked for gave me. We walked really far and fast to get to lunch to meet every one. ( on the cobblestone streets of Universal City Walk and that did it!). I knew that as soon as we got to the finale, my fancy shoes were coming off! 

1 comment:

  1. I love them for giving you this amazing opportunity! And I totally dig their guacamole!

    ReplyDelete