Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I WISH EVERY GIRL KNEW THIS..

I know I am behind in my blog and you will be see seeing a lot more in the next few weeks but for tonight I just wanted to share this!  I think EVERY scale should come with this on it...

  • Are you hard on yourself? 
  • Do you weigh yourself more than once a week? 
  • Do you forget to remind yourself that you are not DEFINED by a number? 
  • Do you beat yourself up when you have one bad day, one bad meal, one missed workout?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, the time in NOW to take action on how you feel about you!! You will have a lot harder time with success in your journey with negative self talk, self doubt and self sabotage.  Maybe, your scale needs a make over! 

I do not allow the scale, or a number to determine my success any more.  I am not a SLAVE to my scale.  I use it ONCE a week to gauge if there is anything I need to try to do a little differently for the coming week.  If I have several weeks in a row where the results are not showing on the scale, I try to do something a little different. 
 
If you find yourself in the dumps by the number this contraption gives to you.. maybe you should give it a scale make over and change the things YOU CAN CHANGE!! 
 
You are BEAUTIFUL!  I am CHEERING you on!  YOU CAN DO HARD THINGS!!!

6 comments:

  1. thanks for the reminder Meg. I'm weaning off my daily scale habit. Once per week is far more freeing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, I'm with you! I used to weigh everyday, morning, noon and night lol. Once a week is great, I owe that thinking to meg! Thanks for your inspiration battle buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great post meg! inspiration and motivation i needed this morning! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks i needed this today!

    ReplyDelete